Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

One star, I mean no lolis? e.e just not a game

(left my review again, just wanted to say it was a joke, I am giving more than one star this time though because I no longer make my jokes affect ratings, I just want to make it clear that it's a joke related to the game)

Bad Ponies 4 Bad Ponies 4

are you ever going to make a decent game?

Chicken Enters the Door Chicken Enters the Door

Pretty enjoyable game, I like it and is great that you also put it on the play store

Youtuber Runner Youtuber Runner

necesitas darle mas trabajo
Y we hazlo en espanol si solo vas a poner youtubers en espaƱol

En serio odio el juego.... a esto se refieren con que los juegos promueven la fantasia del hombre :T es decir todos dicen algo menos la chica, a la verga, demasiados machistas hay ya....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You need to put some more work to it
And dude, make the game in spanish if you are only going to put spanish youtubers

I really hate this game.... this is what they mean when they say that game are all about the male fantasy :T everyone says something except the girl, there are too many oppressors these days.... now don't you dare dabbing on me kiddo....

[FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02 [FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02

THIS IS AWESOME! KEEP IT UP! I really love how there are not one but two animations, and it makes me hard to see that I can change the speed and view, jeez I thought I could had made her boobs bigger with the size scroll, but it was way better! I could zoom in with the button
10/10, this should get front page

(Actually, why did you make this? is nice that you know how to animate but.... I don't really see the point of making this, sure, it can be for experimental or educational reasons, maybe as a test but, it was better if you kept it at dump or something and actually uploaded something, this isn't even a game, so I don't know.... why did you make this? I just can't find the reason behind this but well)

The Epic Gang The Epic Gang

Nice game even though I hate it lel
Those witches are really a pain in the ass

Ghosts Of Dolls Ghosts Of Dolls

you are making progress, performance is good and there are some bugs like having less than one [I bet you know that] and the controls are still pretty uncomfortable
Keep it up you may soon get something nice, I also wish there were more options [in general] and the map was bigger

Codebe responds:

Thank you for the comment, and please, out of the box- 'having less than one' also known as having a debts.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

pretty good

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

I thought it was hard but it isn't at all it just takes too much time to defeat enemies and stuff, is annoying sometimes but fun game

Stupid Compilation Stupid Compilation